Credit Swaps in U.S. Reach 2-Week High as Fed Maintains StimulusCallie Bost
A measure of U.S. company credit risk rose to the highest level in two weeks as the Federal Reserve said it needs to see more evidence that the economy will continue to improve before reducing monetary stimulus.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing