Brazil's Once-Richest Man Gets Ready for Oil Company BankruptcyBy and
OGX Petróleo e Gás, the oil company controlled by Eike Batista, is preparing to file for bankruptcy protection, putting $4 billion in bonds and loans into default. The filing could come as early as today, according to Bloomberg News, and would be the largest corporate debt debacle in all of Latin America.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas