'Am I Going to be Fired?' How to Stop Worrying About Your Job and Manage UpKaren L. Cates
As an executive coach, my clients often seek assistance deciphering the many different messages they receive in the office. Should they take communications at face value? Is there an underlying meaning that begs translation? More frequently than their employers might imagine, my clients ask me, “Am I going to be fired?”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing