Alcoa Vows to Cut Power Use in Quebec as Power Rates RiseSonja Elmquist and Frederic Tomesco
Alcoa Inc., the largest U.S. aluminum maker, plans to cut electricity use at three smelters in Quebec starting in November 2014 after objecting to a planned increase in energy prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day