Scene Last Night: Ed Norton, Loeb, Tilson, John GriffinAmanda Gordon
The best mentoring advice Ed Norton ever received was “don’t chase money,” he said last night within earshot of Third Point’s Dan Loeb, T2 Partners’ Whitney Tilson and Blue Ridge Capital’s John Griffin.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing