Portugal Bets on Technology, Hires Inspectors to Fight EvasionHenrique Almeida
Portugal’s government is stepping up its fight against tax evasion, investing in new technology and almost doubling the number of tax inspectors even as it tries to cut costs with state workers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts