Latour 2000 Above $13,000 Holds Stable at Seven-Month Liv-Ex LowGuy Collins
Thirty bottles of 2000 Chateau Latour, a Bordeaux first-growth estate, sold for the equivalent of more than $13,000 a case in four trades on Liv-ex this month, holding stable near the seven-month low it touched in September.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing