Japan’s Kirin Buys Warrnambool Stake Amid Dairy Bidding WarDavid Stringer and Brett Foley
Kirin Holdings Co., Japan’s largest beverage maker, bought a 9.99 percent blocking stake in Warrnambool Cheese & Butter Factory Co., the Australian dairy producer that’s the target of three takeover offers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day