Teva Calls Channel 2 Report on CEO-Chairman Feud BaselessDavid Wainer
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. Chief Executive Officer Jeremy Levin denied a Channel 2 television report that he is considering resigning because of disagreements with Chairman Phillip Frost.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy