NTT Communications Said to Buy Virtela for Cloud ServicesTakashi Amano
NTT Communications Corp. agreed to buy Virtela Technology Services Inc. for about 50 billion yen ($512 million) to expand in U.S. cloud computing, according to a person with direct knowledge of the situation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks