Retail Sales Probably Slowed on Auto Slump: U.S. Economy PreviewShobhana Chandra
Retail sales probably stalled in September as Americans shied away from auto showrooms, indicating the economy was cooling ahead of the partial federal shutdown, economists said before reports this week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States