Mongolia Premier Welcomes Foreign Investors as Boom SlowsBloomberg News
Mongolia, making progress in a dispute with Rio Tinto Group that has stalled the expansion of a copper mine, understands that it needs to make the nation more welcoming to foreign investors, Prime Minister Norovyn Altankhuyag said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks