Glencore, Sumitomo to Spend $1 Billion on Australian CoalJesse Riseborough
Glencore Xstrata Plc and Sumitomo Corp. will pay $1.02 billion for a stake in Australia’s third-largest thermal-coal mine as demand from power producers climbs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy