Citgo Lemont Crude Unit Said to Be Listing, Damaged After FireBarbara Powell
Citgo Petroleum Corp.’s only crude unit at its refinery in Lemont, Illinois, is listing and initial assessments indicate it may have sustained extensive damage in a fire Oct. 23, said two people familiar with plant operations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy