Chateau Latour Pomerol ’61 Fetches $167,100 at Sotheby’sGuy Collins
A case of Chateau Latour a Pomerol 1961 from the cellar of the Bordeaux estate’s former owner Lily Lacoste-Loubat fetched 103,400 pounds ($167,100) at a Sotheby’s sale for charity, more than double the low estimate.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion