Making Small Offices Seem Big, Warning 'Unwary Entrepreneurs,' Uber for Teeth: Oct. 24By
As businesses make do with smaller offices, designers are figuring out how to make them seem larger, reports Sue Shellenbarger. [Wall Street Journal]
The U.S. Treasury published an update on the Small Business Lending Fund, a program intended to encourage community banks to make loans to small businesses. [Treasury]
The JOBS Act poses risks for “unwary entrepreneurs,” the North American Securities Administrators Association says in a list of threats to investors and small businesses. [NASAA]
San Francisco-based startup Studio Dental could be an Uber for your teeth, writes Ariel Schwartz. [Fast Company]
LendingClub Chief Executive Officer Renaud Laplanche talks about peer-to-peer lending for small business loans (video). [Fox Business]
See something we missed? Share the most compelling stories about small business and entrepreneurship by tagging them with #SmallBizReads on Twitter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- In One Tweet, Kylie Jenner Wiped Out $1.3 Billion of Snap’s Market Value
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Apple Plans Upgrades to Popular AirPods Headphones
- Snap CEO Evan Spiegel Got $638 Million in Year of Firm's IPO
- U.S. Stocks End Mixed as Bonds Gain, Dollar Slumps: Markets Wrap