HSBC Hired on Saudi Debt Deals as Bank Sees More IPOsStefania Bianchi
HSBC Holdings Plc, the Persian Gulf’s top bond underwriter, said it’s been hired on several debt and equity capital market deals in Saudi Arabia as local borrowers pursue financing for projects and infrastructure.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself