DNB Sees Shipping Challenge Even as Market Offers Light GlimpsesStephen Treloar and Niklas Magnusson
DNB ASA, Norway’s largest bank, said 2014 will remain “challenging” for the shipping industry as weak demand and vessel oversupply combine to keep freight rates near record lows for a sixth year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day