Cheval Blanc ’08 Falls to Record Low $4,380 a Case on Liv-ExGuy Collins
A case of 2008 Chateau Cheval Blanc, a Saint-Emilion wine estate, sold for 2,707 pounds ($4,380) on Liv-ex, 13 percent below its high for this year reached in February, as demand for recent Bordeaux vintages stayed muted.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts