VH1's TLC Movie Was the Biggest Cable Movie This YearBy and
The not-at-all terrible TLC VH1 biopic, CrazySexyCool, which premiered on Monday night, drew 4.5 million viewers, making it the highest-rated cable movie this year, as well as VH1’s biggest original movie ever. Though the movie tracked well on Twitter, and Chilli and T-Boz have been making the media rounds (on NPR, no less), even the network was surprised by the turnout. “If anyone said they knew the numbers would be this big, they’d have been lying,” says VH1 President Tom Calderone.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing