Samsung Criticized by China State-Run TV for Smartphone CrashesBloomberg News
Samsung Electronics Co. drew criticism from China’s national broadcaster for handsets that allegedly malfunction because of faulty memory chips, becoming the latest foreign company scrutinized by state-run media.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing