MORE: Indonesia 3Q Total Investment Growth Slows to 22.9% YoyNovrida Manurung
Indonesia’s 3Q domestic investment rose 32.9% from yr earlier while foreign direct investment gained 18.4%, Investment Coordinating Board says in statement distributed to reporters in Jakarta today. * Indonesia is targeting total investment in 2013 of 390.3 t rupiah, and expects 2014 investment growth of about 15%, says Mahendra Siregar, the chairman of the investment board * 3Q total investment was 100.5t rupiah, the first time quarterly investment climbed above 100t rupiah: Siregar * Domestic investment in 3Q was led by electricity, gas and water; the main foreign investment was for mining at $1.4b, followed by transportation, metals and electronics: statement * The biggest foreign investors by country in 3Q were Japan, Singapore and the U.S.: statement * NOTE: Indonesia’s 2Q total investment rose 29.8% from yr
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis