Liebrandt Restrains Himself With $18 Burger: Ryan Sutton
At Corton, late of TriBeCa, chemist-slash-chef Paul Liebrandt used to wrap raw fish in cotton candy, puff up beef tendon like fried pork rinds and turn potatoes into ice cream. A dinner date could easily hit $800 for its two-Michelin-starred cuisine.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Slide From Records as Volatility Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant