Heineken Cuts Profit Outlook as Central European Sales SlideClementine Fletcher
Heineken NV, the world’s third-biggest brewer, cut its outlook for full-year profit after third-quarter sales missed estimates amid weak consumption by beer drinkers in central and eastern Europe, raising concern about demand across the industry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe