Ghost of Berlusconi Haunts Alitalia as Letta Crafts Rescue PlanDan Liefgreen and Tommaso Ebhardt
At a Rome campaign rally before Italy’s national elections in 2008, Silvio Berlusconi told cheering supporters that a group of national entrepreneurs was willing to save Alitalia SpA “for the love of their country.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing