Gecina Raises 2013 Profit Forecast After Cutting Debt CostsDalia Fahmy
Gecina SA, Paris’s largest publicly traded office landlord, raised its full-year profit forecast and said earnings increased in the first nine months as lower financing costs offset rent lost from property sales.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone