Yum, Partners to Invest $10 Billion in Emerging Markets by 2020Adi Narayan
Together with its franchise partners, Yum plans to have more than 20,000 restaurants in emerging markets by 2020, according to a company statement. * Co. expects to have $1 billion in sales in India by 2015, which includes company and franchise restaurants. * Co. expects to have more than 1,000 KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell outlets in more than 100 Indian cities by 2015 * Co. plans to open 1,450 restaurants in emerging markets this year
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy