With Trouble in China, Colonel Sanders Sets His Sights on IndiaBy
As it expanded internationally over the last two decades, Yum! Brands has been hyper-focused on China. The fast-food company now has more than 6,000 locations in a country of 1.35 billion people. India and its 1.24 billion consumers, meanwhile, have just 613 stores.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing