U.K. Stocks Gain as BHP, Reckitt Benckiser Shares RallyNamitha Jagadeesh
U.K. stocks gained for a ninth day as Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc and BHP Billiton Ltd. rallied after posting quarterly results, while a report showed that the U.S. economy created fewer jobs last month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets