The Top 5 Cities for Disaffected YouthBy
It’s not surprising to find disconnected youth in impoverished metro areas such as Detroit. What is surprising is that the metro area with the highest share of disconnected youth in the U.S. is barely a metro area at all—it’s the “Inland Empire,” a vast area of urban sprawl with no central city that lies east of Los Angeles and Orange County.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing