Siemens Eyes $7.5 Bln Mexico Deals to Boost Cities UnitBrendan Case, Alex Webb and Carlos Manuel Rodriguez
Siemens AG plans to bid for all 97 billion pesos ($7.47 billion) in upcoming rail-engineering contracts in Mexico to reduce its dependence on its home European market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards