Hilfiger Lists New York’s Plaza Penthouse for $80 MillionOshrat Carmiel
Designer Tommy Hilfiger listed his duplex apartment at the Plaza in Manhattan for $80 million, the highest price ever sought for a unit at the landmark building.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day