Google's Reverse-Engineered Mobile NetworkKevin Fitchard
Although Google may sidestep questions about Project Loon at its earnings call, the company has no problem fielding queries about its ambitious—and more than just a little whacky—balloon-powered wireless network on Google+.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet