Euro’s Best-Rated Nation Loses Jobs as Finnish Firms SufferKasper Viita
Finland’s efforts to protect its stable AAA rating and keep borrowing costs down aren’t helping its businesses, which say they need to cut jobs even as the rest of Europe surfaces from its crisis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing