Deutsche Bank Said to Prepare Blackstone-Linked Rental BondsHeather Perlberg and John Gittelsohn
Deutsche Bank AG is preparing to market almost $500 million of bonds linked to rental payments from homes owned by Blackstone Group LP, according to a person with knowledge of the transaction.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day