Coller Said Not to Be Discussing BlackBerry BidOlga Kharif and Hugo Miller
Coller Capital, the private-equity firm founded by British financier Jeremy Coller, isn’t in talks with bidders about making an offer for BlackBerry Ltd., according to two people with knowledge of the situation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone