Telekom Austria Leads in $2.7 Billion Frequency AuctionAlexander Weber
Telekom Austria AG and local units of Hutchison Whampoa Ltd. and Deutsche Telekom AG tightened their hold on the Alpine republic’s mobile-phone market in a spectrum auction that raised 2 billion euros ($2.7 billion).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself