Old GM Bankruptcy Judge Approves Settlement in Fund DealTiffany Kary
Hedge funds that invested in an obscure bond of General Motors Corp.’s old businesses won approval of a settlement that will give some of them 1.8 times the return of other creditors and resolve disputes over how they acted on the eve of the automaker’s collapse.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure