EDF Agrees to Build U.K.’s First Nuclear Plant Since 1995Alex Morales, Sally Bakewell and Tara Patel
Electricite de France SA will build the U.K.’s first nuclear reactors since 1995 after reaching a deal with the government on guaranteed prices for the power they’ll generate.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap