Sotheby’s Sells Petrus Back to 1945, Echezeaux ’78 JayerGuy Collins
Petrus wines spanning more than half a century and dating back to 1945 go on sale at a Sotheby’s auction in London this week along with historic Pomerol from the 1920s and Burgundies including Echezeaux 1978 Jayer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone