Perry’s Failed Texas Prayers Drive Water Borrowing: Muni CreditDarrell Preston and David Mildenberg
Texas Governor Rick Perry asked residents to pray for rain in 2011 during the worst drought in state history. Now he wants voters to approve spending $2 billion on top of a record borrowing to boost water supplies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap