Indonesia 10-Year Yield Drops to Three-Month Low on Fed OutlookYudith Ho
Indonesian bonds rose this week, pushing the 10-year yield to the lowest level in almost three months, as speculation the Federal Reserve will delay tapering stimulus drove inflows. Rupiah forwards strengthened.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing