Equity Crowdfunding Vote, Housing Drives Small Business, Shutdown Costs: Oct. 18By
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission is expected to vote Oct. 23 on JOBS Act rules allowing equity crowdfunding, reports Dave Michaels. [Bloomberg News]
Health insurance exchanges have gotten mixed reviews from small business owners, writes Joyce M. Rosenberg. [Associated Press]
A recovering housing market is driving the fastest-growing small business sectors, including building contractors and real estate brokers, Gabrielle Karol reports. [Fox Business]
Small business owners lost big during the government shutdown, writes Parija Kavilanz. [CNN Money]
Google Ventures general partner Rich Miner talks about how the search giant’s venture arm decides which companies to invest in. [Bloomberg Television]
See something we missed? Share the most compelling stories about small business and entrepreneurship by tagging them with #SmallBizReads on Twitter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- In One Tweet, Kylie Jenner Wiped Out $1.3 Billion of Snap’s Market Value
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Apple Plans Upgrades to Popular AirPods Headphones
- Snap CEO Evan Spiegel Got $638 Million in Year of Firm's IPO
- U.S. Stocks End Mixed as Bonds Gain, Dollar Slumps: Markets Wrap