Nestle 2014 Revenue Growth May Reach Target, Bulcke SaysMatthew Boyle
Nestle SA, the world’s biggest food company, said it expects to achieve its targeted long-term sales growth rate next year after an acceleration in revenue from Asia and Africa in the third quarter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's