Magyar Telekom to Stem Cash Flow Drop in 2014, CEO SaysEdith Balazs
Magyar Telekom Nyrt., Hungary’s former phone monopoly, may see a slide in cash flow bottom out next year, helping the company move ahead with acquisitions, Chief Executive Officer Christopher Mattheisen said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day