George Sees Need to Taper QE Even Amid Fiscal ‘Uncertainty’Steve Matthews
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City President Esther George, who has voted this year against expanding stimulus, said the Fed has enough data to assess the economy’s strength and should taper its $85 billion in monthly bond buying even amid fiscal “uncertainty.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing