Drugstore Billionaire Open to CVS Partnership: Corporate BrazilChristiana Sciaudone
Empreendimentos Pague Menos SA, Brazil’s second-biggest drugstore company, would consider U.S. partners such as CVS Caremark Corp. and Walgreen Co. to expand amid heightened competition, its chief executive officer said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe