Cattle Futures Tumble From 9-Month High on Possible Plant StrikeDalton Barker
Cattle futures fell from a nine-month high on speculation that workers at a JBS SA-owned plant in Colorado will strike, slowing production of U.S. beef. Hogs declined.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks