Bulgarian Premier Oresharski Survives Second No-Confidence VoteElizabeth Konstantinova
Bulgarian Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski’s minority Cabinet survived the second no-confidence vote in a month called by former Premier Boyko Borissov’s Gerb party over its regional development policy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy