Wrigley Raises $3 Billion in Bond Sale After Repaying BuffettCharles Mead
Mars Inc.’s Wm. Wrigley Jr. Co. unit raised $3 billion with a five-part bond offering after redeeming debt held by Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy